Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowstorm, Ahoy!

Tomorrow night we're supposed to get a snowstorm. There hasn't been one of those since I've arrived, and I'm a little nervous about it. The experts are predicting 8-12 inches of snow, which is exciting and horrifying. So far we've only ever had a total snow accumulation of around six inches at a time here in the city. We still have a lot of snow out there, so the 8+ inches on top of that are going to be kind of crazy. I'm not really sure what to expect, so tonight we're going grocery shopping, tomorrow I'm doing laundry all day, and I guess I'll probably stay inside until I absolutely have to run outside and look around.

While we wait for everything that tomorrow's weather will bring, here's a tiny preview: a video of of Monte playing on the balcony at our apartment while it snows.



Monte, calm and collected as ever.

No comments: