Friday, May 13, 2011

Weigh-In #16

Sorry for the late post. I typed up the WHOLE thing and then Blogger stopped working. I left the tab with my post up in Firefox, but the whole post was lost when Microsoft automatically updated overnight.

The short of it, because I'm not typing everything up again:
  • Sorry I missed last weigh in!
  • I'm down 3.4 pounds in two weeks
  • That's a total of 25.8 pounds lost, or 1.6 pounds a week
  • I've got  35.5% of my goal left to complete and 55% of the total time of my goal left in which to complete it. This is awesome.
  • I haven't been working out too much but I have been walking and running around while at work
  • Food's been alright, a little wonky but mostly near my daily calorie goals.
That's it! I wish I could share my original post with you, but Blogger and Windows didn't want that to happen and are both horrible. That will in no way keep me from continue using their products, I just may complain about them.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow, you're doing so great! You'll be in the 150's in just a few short days! It shows too. Not that I've seen you looking hot in any dresses lately or anything...just sayin'. So proud of you for setting your goal and really staying committed to it. You've put in lots of hard work!
- Court