Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Neighbor Listens to Terrible Music

But at least it's loud!

We have a crazy neighbor on our floor. He's not immediately next door, we've got another neighbor between us. Even though we share no walls, we hear his terrible music at least every other day. If he's home, and we're in the hallway, we hear it, whether one of us is taking out the trash or we're just waiting for the elevator. We hear it in our apartment somewhat often, too, when the TV isn't too loud or I don't have music playing.

This doesn't bother me at all. We all have our things, you know, and I'm an adult who is pretty easy going in this respect. When in the bedroom, you can't hear the music, and if you're not trying to sleep, what's the big deal? That would be my attitude, anyway, if our neighbor hadn't complained about us (not recently) to the building manager because Monte barks when we're not home. So we've worked to deal with the problem of controlling a dog's behavior when we're nowhere around to do anything about it, but in the meantime our neighbor keeps blasting his music at all hours.

Here's a video I took the night before last where you can hear just how loud the music is from our front door at midnight. I'm whispering in order to be heard, but my mouth is right next to the camera. You can barely hear me next to what he's playing. Ah, city life.

1 comment:

Megumi said...

The video made the whole situation very comical. That is too funny.