Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today's Outfit

I'm behind on my weigh-in, I know! Sorry, I've been busy and distracted. I'll try to post this week's weigh- in today, but be forewarned: while I walked a lot and the EASA2 workouts got harder, Chris and I ate out a LOT!

Until then, here's today's outfit. The (Nine West!) purse was a Goodwill find from a few months ago, the headband is from Ardene (I'm trying to stick to skinnier headbands), the pants and tiny cardigan are from Old Navy, and the shirt is from Mark's Work Warehouse. It's a tiny bit tight, but it's well made and it's going to stay in my closet as I lose weight, so I'm happy with the purchase.

The whole thing, minus shoes.

Detail of the top of the outfit.

Attempted close-up of accessories, but I didn't turn my head enough for the earring to show. Ah. well.



Chris and I are off for his parents' now, so I'll update later!

No comments: