Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Biggest of Big Big News!


Notice anything new, besides my terrified expression? Yep, that's an engagement ring! Mr. Sapiano and I are getting married! Anyone who has heard me talk for any amount of time or has read my blog should know how wonderful this is, how special and terrific this guy is, and how happy we make each other.


I'm so, so happy. I don't consider myself a pessimist, just a realist. Still, I didn't really let myself hope for a relationship that could make me feel so fulfilled. Good thing I went and accidentally found one. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Yeah, yeah, I'll shut up and show you the ring.


It's a little unexpected and not what everyone else would choose, but it's EXACTLY what I wanted. Is there some kind of metaphor there or what?

3 comments:

your sister said...

YEA SOUP!!!!!! And love and weddings and stuff.

Cap'n Bud said...

Pebbles and I are so happy for you... both. It was great meeting Chris this past weekend. You're one lucky guy, Chris!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome news!