Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

For Dad's Day this year, I got my dad some Nutella, a candy he likes and hasn't had lately, and an mp3 player I loaded with some comedy specials and music he likes. Courtney got him a mortar and pestle and a gift certificate to Picasso's, his favorite Italian restaurant. I'm not sure if we'll be doing anything for dinner because he's usually not super hungry these days, but even if we eat at home, I know it will be special.



Father's Day at the restaurant was pretty darn lucrative. I only worked three and a half hours, but I ended up making more than $15 an hour, even before my server's minimum wage. Sure, it was SLAMMED for a period there, but all my tables were fun and tipped reasonably or better, so yay for dads is what I'm saying.

No comments: