Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chris is Coming!

I'm so excited. Chris is coming to town on Monday! We're going to spend time with my family, meet up with a professional contact/potential employer guy for Chris on Tuesday, go to Disney on Wednesday, and have a big family meetup on Saturday. It's all a very big deal.

I've got a week off from work and Mom and Dad have graciously approved the borrowing of one of the cars when we visit Orlando. In the meantime, we're tidying the house, washing sheets, and stocking the refrigerator in preparation for his arrival.


I'm excited to snap some new pictures of our adventures together for the first time in two and a half months. I think a fun vacation is just what's needed to get the spark of life back into my blogging, and who knows, I might just have new and exciting things to talk about after his visit.

A picture of me from our last trip to Disney World, exactly one year before this year's trip!

No comments: