Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Fascinating Friends #1

It's probably not surprising that, having met a large part of my close friends online, they tend to have an online presence. What might be a little more of a shock is just how fascinating and enjoyable these endeavors are, even to people not lucky enough to be buddies with these folks themselves.

Over the next week or so, I'd like to share a handful of the creative projects of my friends whom I met over at the mc chris forums. Since then many of us have quit that board, but we've remained friends through a new forum, Twitter, and Facebook. Except I don't have Facebook. Everyone else does, though. The point is that we keep in touch, and I'm so thankful for that.



This week, I'm going to introduce you to my friend Jesse Kline through his gorgeous photography website and his much more extensive Flickr acount. He has some images of very different subject matter in his two sites, but I think what really shines are his nature photos. This is probably because animals, weather, and vegetation are his passion even when he's not holding a camera.

Hopefully you'll check out Jesse's work and stick around for the next time I turn the spotlight on other talented, interesting, an funny people I'm lucky enough to call my buddies.

No comments: