Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back to School

I've been going to college off and on for six years without anything to show for it, really, because I used to struggle a lot with self-discipline, motivation, and perfectionism. I still struggle with each of those from time to time (ask me about that weigh-in I don't want to do this morning), but I'm better than I was. I've proven to myself what I can do when determined, when I accept 90% instead of nothing less than 100%, and when I just do little things all the time instead of leaving a mountain of work for the last minute.

What I'm saying is, I'm going back to school. I have a number of classes I want to retake to raise my GPA, and I have Florida Prepaid College credits left in my account. I'm totally going back to school. This is awesome, guys.

Today I'm going to print my transcript, look at the three or four classes I want to retake, and start playing with a schedule. This is so exciting!

No comments: