Friday, July 15, 2011

Weigh-In #25

Unfortunately, it's really hard to look at old weigh-in posts from my phone (which is how I'm posting this because my laptop is broken), so I don't know exactly how bad this weigh-in really is, but I know isn't great.

I'm working to get back on track. I'm tracking calories again, something I think I mentioned in a previous post. I'm also going back to just refried beans at work, no delicious and caloric chicken tacos, at least no more than once a week.

Meanwhile, I really, really, really need to get to the gym. Really. I'm paying for it, I need to kick my weight loss into high gear thanks to the last few weeks, and it's fun when I go.
I am committed to continuing the great strides I've taken so far, and I'm not going to give up at my first setback, because I know it won't be my last.

No comments: