Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weigh-In Week #29

Another late weigh-in, another mildly disappointing number. I'm down, but not down a ton. I guess when you've lost 60 pounds in about a year, gotten engaged, have a job, and are going back to school, STUFF SLOWS DOWN. I'd love to be lower than 3.2 pounds down in three weeks, but I know any loss is good.

Now I'm just looking forward to the finish line for my original goal. I have five and a half pounds to lose in five and a half weeks. Is that perfect or what? It's realistic but kind of suspenseful. I'm so excited and nervous. I never set big official goals, certainly not publically, and maybe that's why I rarely achieve so much. Wish me luck!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you can and always could do ANYTHING you put your mind too!! You look amazing!! congrats!!