Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weigh in Week #34


Are we down to the wire or what? The deadline for my goal is September 20th I've got 1.4 pounds to go to get there. Even if I don't make it, I'm darn close, and I'm darn proud.

I've been sick for a week, so I haven't been able to work out, and it's been my birthday, so we had lots and lots of good food. Luckily I've been good more than I've been bad, and I've had a little less of an appetite than before thanks to the sickness, so it's balanced out for the most part.

I'm actually really missing the gym since I've been so sick lately. If it was just a sore throat and a runny nose, I think I'd be in there, but I've got some gross-sounding death coughs that make me wary about pushing myself more than I have to. But yeah! I'm looking forward to returning to the gym, starting my weight training again, and getting arms like my Education professor. She's ripped, man!

Okay, guys, final weigh-in in five days! It's happening! We're doing this!

No comments: