Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weigh-In Week #26

So last week I weighed in at 157.6 pounds. This week I'm down three pounds to 154.6. Yaaaay! This is very welcome news, and reflects me getting my act together as far as exercise and eating are concerned.

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for months.

This means I've lost 32 pounds in 26 weeks, or 1.23 pounds a week. Not bad! I've got about 8.5 weeks in which to lose my final 8 pounds to accomplish my goal, and I'm pretty confident I can do it.

How I Ate:

This week, I ate an average of 1348 calories a day, which is a bit higher than my goal calorie count per day, but I really worked on bringing my eating back in line with my goals and eating more fruits and vegetables. It's so much easier to feel full and fueled with 300 calories of lean protein, whole wheat, fruits, and veggies than just carbs, fat, and protein in about that order. I know this, but sometimes it's easy to forget.

How I Moved:

This was a great week in that I FINALLY got back into the gym. I pay for it, I might as well show up, huh? I went twice this weigh-in week, and I burned 1044 calories between the two trips. Granted, this week I only did cardio, but I hope to get back into weights in the next week or so. For now, the emphasis is on showing up, which is fine as I'm just getting back into the groove.

How I Felt:

Good. I've been a bit anxious about money, but with my week of work ahead of me, I should be fine. Probably. ^_^ As for other things, I do feel a tiny bit overwhelmed at the Big Things I have looming on the horizon, from the wedding to returning to school to Chris's upcoming graduation and (hopefully!) move to Orlando. I'm trying not to let it throw me off track from my more daily goals, the money/food/housework stuff, while keeping an eye out for what I can be doing now for the biggies. I know there's a lot to do in preperation for the wedding, I've just been a bit less on the ball for handling it these last two weeks. I should put in some time soon.

As for fitness, well, I'm psyched to be back on track and I'm really proud of being so close to my goal. If all goes well, I should definitely hit my 40 pound mark before the end date.

No comments: